All students will be obliged to wear the full school uniform during school hours, at College matches, outings, public examinations or when representing the College in any way, or as directed by the school authorities. Your son should be in full uniform on opening day. Please note the wearing of jewellery is strictly forbidden in the College.
The uniform consist of:
- Navy blue pullover in wool or acrylic with College coat of arms embroidered not sewn on.
- A mid to dark grey shirt with collar.
- A simple dark grey cloth pants. (Jeans, denims, cords, canvas, leather, plastic clothing not acceptable.)
- Black shoes or boots.
- A regulation tie in grey and blue.
- Blue and white hooped Garbally jersey, white togs, blue and white hooped socks and football boots.
- Jacket - These jackets are available in the College at a cost of €35
The following shops stock the Garbally uniform:
- Niall Hogan, Society Street, Ballinasloe
- Michael Ward, Main Street, Ballinasloe
- Thomas Salmon, Main Street, Ballinasloe
- Storks Nest (Sheridans), Dunlo Street, Ballinasloe
It is very important to have your sports gear for your sports class. The minimum expected will be football boots, runners, socks, togs, and a jersey. (A tracksuit is a useful addition for cold wintery days).